It’s shocking to me what can be accomplished when I’m aligned, and how Life shows up with literally everything I need so that I can take the biggest risks, and see them pay off in spades.
And, when I’m not aligned, it’s equally shocking to see how bad it can get.
It’s the same for you — alignment is the single most important life and business growth hack I know, and if you don’t know what “alignment” is, it can be quite difficult to know if you are out of alignment, and how it’s impacting you.
Back in October of 2021, I was way out of alignment, and I almost lost my Company (again) as a result.
Fortunately, this time, I was able to see it, and once I did, I knew what to do to turn things around. It wasn’t easy, by any means, but it was far easier than losing my Company would have been.
Sure, I could have rebuilt from scratch. I’ve done it before. But gratefully, I found the way back to alignment faster this time, and didn’t need to go all the way to rock bottom to get there. Phew.
On June 21, at 1pPT, I’m going to introduce you to my secret weapons in the alignment game.
Molly Strong and Jana Wilder built Simon Sinek’s company with him (Molly as his EA and then head of product and Jana as CEO), and then left to go on their own wild journey of alignment, and now I’m intro’ing them to you so you can hear how they helped me see where I wasn’t in alignment, and the growth strategy we created together once I was back on track.
If you want to join us, use this link to register.
Also on June 21 (a big day apparently), I’m going to be sharing a Mastercourse I have created on how to use credit to fund the growth of your law practice into a business you love.
Now, technically this is just for lawyers because it’s an event hosted by New Law Business Model.
But, truth be told, it’s for anyone in business that needs to use credit wisely. And, if you want to join us, whether you are a lawyer or not, you can do that here.
Learning to access capital via the world of business credit has been one of the wisest (and scariest) journeys I’ve gone on, but it’s absolutely critical if you want to be able to bootstrap your business to success without running out of money along the way.
I want to mention something that I’m not ready to talk about in full, but that I’ll write more about on Medium this week or next.
One of my former teachers, Nicole Daedone, and her top student, were indicated by the Federal Government and the student, Rachel, was arrested. I was a student of Nicole back in 2011-2013 time frame. When I was there, I did not see or experience the type of abuse that was brought forward in the documentary on Netflix about OneTaste, Orgasm Inc. Over the years, I’ve hired a number of former OneTaste team members, and I’m well aware of their trauma patterns from years of their work at OneTaste. And I have a lot to say about the indictment of Nicole and Rachel.
I imagine for some of us, it’s our greatest fear. I used to have a looping thought around “getting in trouble” and there’s no worse trouble than an indictment by the US Government. So much here to say … and I will, on Medium when I get some time in the next few weeks.
Finally, I have a big announcement coming about LIFT and the overall Eyes Wide Open brand. It’s all getting a big makeover/upgrade/renovation that will include a shift in how we offer LIFT … what that means is that if you’ve wanted to get LIFT in your business and have 100% confidence about your legal, insurance, financial and tax decisions as you grow, you’ll want to get LIFT now. Watch for a special code + pricing coming next week. But check it out now, so you are ready to enroll once the special pricing code is available.
To your Guided path ahead, with eyes (and heart) wide open.
Lawyers, you’re invited!
Every week you have the opportunity to tune in to a free workshop hosted by myself, Kim Rockwood, and Allison Osborn. Here we give you the tools to begin growing a 6-7 figure law business. Over 522 lawyers have learned how to use Estate Planning as the way to work with clients they love, without working 60+ hours a week or getting stuck in the billable hours trap. And you can create that reality for yourself too!
Start by simply adding this recurring event to your calendar, so you never miss out on any episode.
Wondering what the workshops are about? In the past few weeks we’ve trained on these value-packed topics:
- The ONE Thing You Must Know to Price You Legal Services that Nobody Ever Told You…
- How You Can Set Up Your Estate Planning Practice for SALE (Or a Significant Cash-Flowing Retirement)
- Establishing Connections with High-Value Law Clients Using Relational Communication Strategies
- Time Management 101: Strategies to Unlock Consistent Growth in Your Law Practice.
- How to Attract More Clients Using Effective Storytelling
- Know Your Numbers Part 1: The Only 5 Metrics You Need to Know to Build a Life and Law Practice You Love
- Know Your Numbers Part 2: Cash Flow Forecasting Planner
- From Curiosity to Conversion: How to Leverage Setting Context and Powerful Questions for Law Practice Growth
- The Debt Dilemma: Is it Worth the Risk for Law Practice Success?
Tune in on Thursday June 15 at 12pm ET to learn ways to elevate your relational skills, understand your business metrics, and interpret your finances with clarity and confidence.
Join the Lifestyle Lawyer’s Club Facebook Group where we will also be streaming.
Get The Recording
Presenting “We Create the Economy,” a 7-day intensive course on how to create the future you desire with crystal clear clarity and consciousness. Discover how to leverage your possessions and embrace your true role as a creator of the economy.
In this FREE Intensive, you will gain a deep understanding of your pivotal role in shaping the economy.
Get the recording here.
Podcasts, Radio Shows, and Interviews You’ll Enjoy
As you already know, the Guided Courage to Listen & Act podcast has officially launched!
The new Episode 7: “Addiction and the Courage to Act” is live. Tune in to hear compelling and personal stories from both Ali and Amanda as they share their own experiences and the courage it took to make a change.
Follow us for more:
Want to know more about legal planning for your family and why a Personal Family Lawyer could make a BIG difference for you and the people you love? I’ve been speaking on radio shows and podcasts across the country sharing how our 500+ PFL Firms serve their communities, and how a lawyer can help you use facing death to make great legal and financial decisions during your life.
Visit this link where the most recent interviews are saved for you to view: https://personalfamilylawyer.com/press/.
Too Much to Read? Here’s Your TLDR summary!
Podcasts, live events and more:
- The Guided Courage to Listen & Act podcast, Episode 7: “Addiction and the Courage to Act”.
- Check out the 4 lessons Ali is sharing from the Scribe Media debacle. It’s a lengthy but valuable read that could potentially spare you from years of heartache and pain.
- If you’re seeking guidance for making decisions and finding support to align with your next stage of personal growth, join the Eyes Wide Open Revolution group on Facebook and watch the video.
- Living your vision: Practical tips. Listen to ALI KATZ episode on Raj Jana’s Stay Grounded Podcast.
- Ali on being a relational lawyer, Grow Law Firm podcast. Watch now.
- Learn how Ali discovered the power of alignment in life and business and what getting into alignment did for Ali.
- Check out a sneak peek of Episode 6 of the Guided Podcast, where Ali shares powerful and inspiring words.
- Watch an inspiring video about transitioning from being employed and burdened by taxes to becoming educated, entrepreneurial, and utilizing the tax system to your advantage.
- Shift from generational wealth to regenerative wealth for a new path in your family’s future.
- Learn how to become a relational lawyer and use ChatGPT to enhance your practice.
- Discover how to prioritize self-care, family, and work while achieving financial success.
- Learn how to join the free Lifestyle Lawyer’s Club Facebook Group, where 2,000 attorneys with big hearts gather. Connect with like-minded individuals and be a part of the community.
- Ali shared important insights about the 2023 Scribe layoffs. Learn more about how the outcome could have been different.
- Discover valuable #moneytalk tips for healing and better communication within your family. Follow Ali for insights and guidance. Watch the video here: Link
- Unlock the key to staying irreplaceable by AI in your work. Stay ahead of the AI revolution. Watch the video here: Link
- Join Ali on Facebook to learn how to choose a community in Costa Rica by commenting with “#community” to receive an invitation.